The 'procompetitive' effects of trade policy reform in a small, open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008.
"Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2008-490, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies And Australia'S Economy-Wide Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- G Philippidis, 2004. "Membership of NAFTA: a Viable Alternative for UK Agro-Food Producers," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 9(2), pages 21-42, September.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Renwick, Alan W., 2006. "A CGE Analysis of the Harbinson Proposal: Outcomes for the EU25," Working Papers 45992, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Philippidis, George, 2005. "Agricultural trade liberalisation in the Doha Round: impacts on Spain," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(10).
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Renwick, Alan W., 2006. "A CGE Analysis of the Harbinson Proposal: Outcomes for the EU25," Working Papers 45992, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- George Philippidis & Lionel Hubbard, 2003. "Modelling hierarchical consumer preferences: an application to global food markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(15), pages 1679-1687.
- Taran Fæhn & Erling Holmøy, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Trade Liberalisation in Distorted Economies A Dynamic General Equilibrium Assessment for Norway," Discussion Papers 251, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- José Luis Moraga Gonzales & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2001.
"Procompetitive Trade Policies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
597, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2007. "Welfare and growth impacts of innovation policies in a small, open economy. An applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 510, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1992. "Complementarity and Increasing Returns in Intermediate Inputs: A Theoretical and Applied General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2003. "An Example of Procompetitive Trade Policies," Working Papers 504, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.