Optimal commercial policy with quality-differentiated products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herguera, Iñigo & Lutz, Stefan, . "Trade policy and leapfrogging," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7214, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Satya P. Das & Subhadip Ghosh, 2003. "North-South competition, policy rivalry and profitability," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Gerald Berg & Eric Bond, 1991. "The welfare effects of import “subquotas” on heterogeneous product categories," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 251-265, October.
- Dongsheng Zhou & Barbara J. Spencer & Ilan Vertinsky, 2000.
"Strategic Trade Policy with Endogenous Choice of Quality and Asymmetric Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
7536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Dongsheng & Spencer, Barbara J. & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2002. "Strategic trade policy with endogenous choice of quality and asymmetric costs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 205-232, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.