International factor movements in the presence of a fixed factor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2007.
"Federal Tax-Transfer Policy and Intergovernmental Pre-Commitment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2008. "Federal tax-transfer policy and intergovernmental pre-commitment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 16-31, January.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2011. "Temporary migration in theories of international mobility of labour," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 42(6), pages 7-48.
- Gordon M. Myers & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 2002.
"Towards a Better System for Immigration Control,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Comolli Paul, 2000. "A Theorem on the Gains from International Factor Mobility," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 61-69.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.