Gains from trade with and without lump-sum compensation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Lewis, Tracy R., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance and Pareto gains from trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 201-222, May.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R., 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance And Pareto Gains From Trade," Papers 343, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991. "Trade Adjustment Assistance and Pareto Gains From Trade," NBER Working Papers 3845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kemp, Murray & Wan, Henry, Jr., 2003. "Lumpsum versus Non-lumpsum Redistribution: A Second Glance," Working Papers 03-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Willmann, Gerald, 2004. "Pareto gains from trade: a dynamic counterexample," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 199-204, May.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 1999. "The gains from duty free zones," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.