Dynamic stability of portfolio balance models of the exchange rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby & Behzad Diba, 2013. "Addressing International Empirical Puzzles: the Liquidity of Bonds," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Hallett, Andrew Hughes & Oliva, Juan Carlos Martinez, 2011.
"Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls,"
ADBI Working Papers
330, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2012. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 319-340, December.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2011. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2011. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," Finance Working Papers 23206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Andrea Presbitero, 2014. "External Imbalances and Fiscal Fragility in the Euro Area," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 3-34, February.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "External imbalances and financial fragility in the euro area," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 66, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Martinez Oliva, 2012. "Reducing Global Imbalances: Can Fixed Exchange Rates and Current Account Limits Help?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 163-192, February.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & John F. Helliwell, 1982.
"A Synthesis of Keynesian, Monetary, and Portfolio Approaches to FlexibleExchange Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
0949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Helliwell, John F, 1983. "A Synthesis of Keynesian, Monetary, and Portfolio Approaches to Flexible Exchange Rates," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 820-31, December.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Agnès Bénassy, 1992. "La détermination des taux de change dans les modèles multinationaux : l'état de l'art," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 104(3), pages 39-71.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.