A study of company profit-rate time series : Japan and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 4 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maruyama, Nobuhiro & Odagiri, Hiroyuki, 2002. "Does the 'persistence of profits' persist?: a study of company profits in Japan, 1964-97," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1513-1533, December.
- Gervais, Martin & Livshits, Igor & Meh, Cesaire, 2007.
"Uncertainty and the specificity of human capital,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0713, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2000. "Adjustment of Profits: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 157-173, June.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M. & Nourayi, Mahmoud M., 2013.
"Firm profitability: Mean-reverting or random-walk behavior?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 76-97.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working papers 2012-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working Papers 1202, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Jes�S Crespo Cuaresma & Adelina Gschwandtner, 2008.
"Tracing The Dynamics Of Competition: Evidence From Company Profits,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 208-213, 04.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Adelina Gschwandtner, 2005. "Tracing the dynamics of competition: Evidence from company profits," Vienna Economics Papers 0504, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Goddard, J. A. & Wilson, J. O. S., 1999. "The persistence of profit: a new empirical interpretation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 663-687, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.