Health care utilization among persons who are unemployed or outside the labour force
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 78 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ezzy, Douglas, 1993. "Unemployment and mental health: A critical review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-52, July.
- Westin, Marcus & Ahs, Annika & Brand Persson, Kristina & Westerling, Ragnar, 2004. "A large proportion of Swedish citizens refrain from seeking medical care--lack of confidence in the medical services a plausible explanation?," Health Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 333-344, June.
- Andreas Kuhn & Rafael Lalive & Josef ZweimÃ¼ller, 2009.
"The public health costs of job loss,"
IEW - Working Papers
424, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andreas Kuhn & Rafael Lalive & Josef ZweimÃ¼ller, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," NRN working papers 2009-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & ZweimÃ¼ller, Josef, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," IZA Discussion Papers 4355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas KUHN & Rafael LALIVE & Josef ZWEIMÃœLLER, 2007. "The Public Health Costs of Unemployment," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 07.08, UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.