Efficient Computation of Behavior Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shimoji, Makoto & Watson, Joel, 1998. "Conditional Dominance, Rationalizability, and Game Forms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 161-195, December.
- Stengel, B. von & Elzen, A.H. van den & Talman, A.J.J., 1997.
"Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games,"
Research Memorandum, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
752, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bernhard von Stengel & Antoon van den Elzen & Dolf Talman, 2002. "Computing Normal Form Perfect Equilibria for Extensive Two-Person Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 693-715, March.
- Stengel, B. von & Elzen, A.H. van den & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Computing normal form perfect equilibria for extensive two-person games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-88290, Tilburg University.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Conitzer, Vincent & Sandholm, Tuomas, 2008. "New complexity results about Nash equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 621-641, July.
- F. Forges & B. von Stengel, 2002. "Computionally Efficient Coordination in Games Trees," THEMA Working Papers 2002-05, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.