The influence of non-governmental organisations on the creation of Natura 2000 during the European Policy process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hogl, Karl, 2000. "The Austrian domestic forest policy community in change? Impacts of the globalisation and Europeanisation of forest politics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-13, May.
- Sabrina Lai, 2011. "Management Plans for Natura 2000 Sites and the Wider Planning System: Imperfect Advancements from Sardinia (Italy)," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1508, European Regional Science Association.
- Borrass, Lars, 2014. "Varying practices of implementing the Habitats Directive in German and British forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 151-160.
- Sotirov, Metodi & Memmler, Michael, 2012. "The Advocacy Coalition Framework in natural resource policy studies — Recent experiences and further prospects," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 51-64.
- Janse, Gerben, 2006. "Information search behaviour of European forest policy decision-makers," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 579-592, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.