Risk tolerance and asset allocation for investors nearing retirement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (00)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Niko Canner & N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1994.
"An Asset Allocation Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
4857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morin, Roger A & Fernandez Suarez, Antonio, 1983. " Risk Aversion Revisited," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1201-16, September.
- Ho, Kwok & Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Robinson, Chris, 1994. "Asset allocation, life expectancy and shortfall," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-126.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Bajtelsmit, Vickie L. & Bernasek, Alexandra & Jianakoplos, Nancy A., 1999. "Gender differences in defined contribution pension decisions," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Siegel, Frederick W & Hoban, James P, Jr, 1982. "Relative Risk Aversion Revisited," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 481-87, August.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S251-78, October.
- Kourtidis, Dimitrios & Šević, Željko & Chatzoglou, Prodromos, 2011. "Investors’ trading activity: A behavioural perspective and empirical results," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 548-557.
- Johnston, Ken & Forbes, Shawn & Hatem, John, 2001. "A comparison of state university defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans: a Monte Carlo simulation," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 37-44.
- Chapman, Kenneth & Dow, James Jr. & Hariharan, Govind, 2005. "Changes in stockholding behavior: Evidence from household survey data," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 89-96, June.
- Selima Benmansour & Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2007.
"Are risk averse agents more optimistic? A Bayesian estimation approach,"
- Selima Ben Mansour & Elyès Jouini & Jean-Michel Marin & Clotilde Napp & Christian Robert, 2008. "Are risk-averse agents more optimistic? A Bayesian estimation approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 843-860.
- Elyès Jouini & Selima Ben Mansour & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2008. "Are Risk Averse Agents More Optimistic? A Bayesian Estimation Approach," Post-Print halshs-00176629, HAL.
- Robert Faff & Terrence Hallahan & Michael McKenzie, 2011. "Women and risk tolerance in an aging world," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 100-117, June.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence, risk aversion and (economic) behavior of individual traders in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahey, Karen Eilers & Kim, Doseong, 2001. "Longitudinal changes in net worth by household income and demographic characteristics for the first three waves of the HRS," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 55-73.
- Robert, Christian P. & Napp, Clotilde & Marin, Jean-Michel & Jouini, Elyès & Ben Mansour, Selima, 2008. "Are Risk-Averse Agents more Optimistic? A Bayesian Estimation Approach," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2324, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.