Risk aversion measures: comparing attitudes and asset allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Financial Services Review.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F. & Schwert, G. William, 1977. "Human capital and capital market equilibrium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 95-125, January.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Liberman, Joseph, 1980. "Human Capital and the Financial Capital Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 165-91, April.
- Morin, Roger A & Fernandez Suarez, Antonio, 1983. " Risk Aversion Revisited," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1201-16, September.
- Siegel, Frederick W & Hoban, James P, Jr, 1991. "Measuring Risk Aversion: Allocation, Leverage, and Accumulation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(1), pages 27-35, Spring.
- Siegel, Frederick W & Hoban, James P, Jr, 1982. "Relative Risk Aversion Revisited," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 481-87, August.
- Cohn, Richard A, et al, 1975. "Individual Investor Risk Aversion and Investment Portfolio Composition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(2), pages 605-20, May.
- Robert Faff & Terrence Hallahan & Michael McKenzie, 2011. "Women and risk tolerance in an aging world," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 100-117, June.
- Selima Benmansour & Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2007.
"Are risk averse agents more optimistic? A Bayesian estimation approach,"
- Selima Ben Mansour & Elyès Jouini & Jean-Michel Marin & Clotilde Napp & Christian Robert, 2008. "Are risk-averse agents more optimistic? A Bayesian estimation approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 843-860.
- Elyès Jouini & Selima Ben Mansour & Clotilde Napp & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian Robert, 2008. "Are Risk Averse Agents More Optimistic? A Bayesian Estimation Approach," Post-Print halshs-00176629, HAL.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj, 2011. "Is self-employment really a bad experience?: The effects of previous self-employment on subsequent wage-employment wages," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 572-588, September.
- Christine Lai, 2006. "Determinants of Portfolio Efficiency Losses in US Self-directed Pension Accounts," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 601-625, December.
- Hallahan, Terrence & Faff, Robert & McKenzie, Michael, 2003. "An exploratory investigation of the relation between risk tolerance scores and demographic characteristics," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 483-502, December.
- Chaigneau, Pierre, 2013. "Explaining the structure of CEO incentive pay with decreasing relative risk aversion," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 4-23.
- Hongyan Fang & John R. Nofsinger, 2009. "Risk Aversion, Entrepreneurial Risk, and Portfolio Selection," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 13(2), pages 25-55, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.