Quantifying market order execution quality at the New York stock exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 6 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M. & Battalio, Robert H. & Jennings, Robert H., 2002. "Depth improvement and adjusted price improvement on the New York stock exchange," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 169-195, April.
- Macey, Jonathan R. & O'Hara, Maureen, 1997. "The Law and Economics of Best Execution," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 188-223, July.
- Petersen, Mitchell A. & Fialkowski, David, 1994. "Posted versus effective spreads *1: Good prices or bad quotes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 269-292, June.
- Sofianos, George & Werner, Ingrid M., 2000. "The trades of NYSE floor brokers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-176, May.
- Harris, Lawrence & Hasbrouck, Joel, 1996. "Market vs. Limit Orders: The SuperDOT Evidence on Order Submission Strategy," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 213-231, June.
- Marshall E. Blume & Michael A. Goldstein, . "Displayed and Effective Spreads by Market (Revision of 4-92)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-92, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Robert Battalio & Jason Greene & Brian Hatch, 2002. "Does the Limit Order Routing Decision Matter?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 159-194, March.
- Ende, Bartholomäus & Lutat, Marco, 2010. "Trade-throughs in European cross-traded equities after transaction costs: Empirical evidence for the EURO STOXX 50," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Stoll, Hans R. & Schenzler, Christoph, 2006. "Trades outside the quotes: Reporting delay, trading option, or trade size?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 615-653, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.