The impact of global change on the hydropower potential of Europe: a model-based analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 7 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Løvseth, Jørgen, 1995. "The renewable energy potential of Norway and strategies for its development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 207-214.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ¿Falta energía hidráulica en España?
by Mohcine Bakhat in Economics for Energy on 2012-05-21 11:57:00
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014. "A Review of Renewable Energy Supply and Energy Efficiency Technologies," IZA Discussion Papers 8145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Resch, Gustav & Held, Anne & Faber, Thomas & Panzer, Christian & Toro, Felipe & Haas, Reinhard, 2008. "Potentials and prospects for renewable energies at global scale," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4048-4056, November.
- Pierre Mukheibir, 2013. "Potential consequences of projected climate change impacts on hydroelectricity generation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 67-78, November.
- Silvana Mima & Patrick Criqui, 2009. "Assessment of the impacts under future climate change on the energy systems with the POLES model," Post-Print halshs-00452948, HAL.
- Jane Ebinger & Walter Vergara, 2011. "Climate Impacts on Energy Systems : Key Issues for Energy Sector Adaptation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2271, July.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014.
"The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shahrouz Abolhosseini & Almas Heshmati & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014109, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon, 2011. "Is there an optimum level for renewable energy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2748-2753, May.
- H. Koch & S. Vögele & M. Kaltofen & M. Grossmann & U. Grünewald, 2014. "Security of Water Supply and Electricity Production: Aspects of Integrated Management," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 1767-1780, April.
- Springmann, Marco, 2012. "The costs of climate-change adaptation in Europe: A review," EIB Working Papers 2012/05, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Byman Hamududu & Aanund Killingtveit, 2012. "Assessing Climate Change Impacts on Global Hydropower," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 305-322, February.
- Dowling, Paul, 2013. "The impact of climate change on the European energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 406-417.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.