Policy instruments fostering wind energy projects--a multi-perspective evaluation approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 9 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Ming & Nguyen, François & De T'Serclaes, Philippine & Buchner, Barbara, 2010. "Wind farm investment risks under uncertain CDM benefit in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1436-1447, March.
- Szarka, Joseph, 2006. "Wind power, policy learning and paradigm change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3041-3048, November.
- Blindheim, Bernt, 2013. "Implementation of wind power in the Norwegian market; the reason why some of the best wind resources in Europe were not utilised by 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 337-346.
- Rivier Abbad, Juan, 2010. "Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3174-3179, July.
- Portman, Michelle E. & Duff, John A. & Köppel, Johann & Reisert, Jessica & Higgins, Megan E., 2009. "Offshore wind energy development in the exclusive economic zone: Legal and policy supports and impediments in Germany and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3596-3607, September.
- Bergek, Anna & Mignon, Ingrid & Sundberg, Gunnel, 2013. "Who invests in renewable electricity production? Empirical evidence and suggestions for further research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 568-581.
- Komor, Paul & Bazilian, Morgan, 2005. "Renewable energy policy goals, programs, and technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1873-1881, September.
- Wolsink, Maarten, 2007. "Wind power implementation: The nature of public attitudes: Equity and fairness instead of 'backyard motives'," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1188-1207, August.
- Lüthi, Sonja & Prässler, Thomas, 2011. "Analyzing policy support instruments and regulatory risk factors for wind energy deployment--A developers' perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4876-4892, September.
- Adams, Michelle & Wheeler, David & Woolston, Genna, 2011. "A participatory approach to sustainable energy strategy development in a carbon-intensive jurisdiction: The case of Nova Scotia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2550-2559, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.