An objective Bayesian analysis of common stochastic trends in international stock prices and exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y. Angela, 1999. "Fractional cointegration, long memory, and exchange rate dynamics," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 305-316, September.
- Heng Chen & Bento J. Lobo & Wing-Keung Wong, 2006. "Links between the Indian, U.S. and Chinese Stock Markets," Departmental Working Papers wp0602, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Zheng Yi & Chen Heng & Wing-Keung Wong, 2009. "China’s Stock Market Integration with a Leading Power and a Close Neighbor," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 38-74, December.
- Koop, G. & Strachan, R.W. & van Dijk, H.K. & Villani, M., 2005.
"Bayesian approaches to cointegratrion,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2005-13, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Aman Agarwal & Jun Du, 2005. "Financial Integration for India Stock Market, a Fractional Cointegration Approach," Departmental Working Papers wp0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1996. "The econometrics of financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 15-102, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.