Market behaviour around Canadian stock-split ex-dates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Ying, 2013. "Financial restatements by Canadian firms cross-listed and not cross-listed in the U.S," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 74-96.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Zhang, Hao, 1995. "Introduction of dual-class shares: Further evidence on Canadian pro-rata distributions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 67-79.
- Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K. & Zagonov, Maxim, 2009. "The UK equity market around the ex-split date," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 534-549, July.
- Wulff, Christian, 1999. "The market reaction to stock splits: Evidence from Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,42, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Lazrak, Skander & Rakita, Ian, 2010. "Behavior of liquidity and returns around Canadian seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2954-2967, December.
- Juan Luis Nicolau, 2001. "Parametric And Nonparametric Approaches To Event Studies: An Application To A Hotel'S Market Value," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Effects of regulatory change on European banks: A case study on the strategy and stock market performance of Lloyds Bank (1980-1993)," Economic History 0301004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.