Heuristics for scheduling in flowshop with multiple objectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 82 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Enscore Jr, E Emory & Ham, Inyong, 1983. "A heuristic algorithm for the m-machine, n-job flow-shop sequencing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 91-95.
- David G. Dannenbring, 1977. "An Evaluation of Flow Shop Sequencing Heuristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(11), pages 1174-1182, July.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Herbert G. Campbell & Richard A. Dudek & Milton L. Smith, 1970. "A Heuristic Algorithm for the n Job, m Machine Sequencing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(10), pages B630-B637, June.
- Ho, Johnny C. & Chang, Yih-Long, 1991. "A new heuristic for the n-job, M-machine flow-shop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 194-202, May.
- Widmer, Marino & Hertz, Alain, 1989. "A new heuristic method for the flow shop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 186-193, July.
- Arroyo, Jose Elias Claudio & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral, 2005. "Genetic local search for multi-objective flowshop scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 717-738, December.
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans, 2004. "Ant-colony algorithms for permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize makespan/total flowtime of jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 426-438, June.
- Smutnicki, Czeslaw, 1998. "Some results of the worst-case analysis for flow shop scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 66-87, August.
- Sivrikaya-Serifoglu, Funda & Ulusoy, Gunduz, 1998. "A bicriteria two-machine permutation flowshop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 414-430, June.
- Gajpal, Yuvraj & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, 2006. "An ant-colony optimization algorithm for minimizing the completion-time variance of jobs in flowshops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 259-272, June.
- Allahverdi, Ali, 2003. "The two- and m-machine flowshop scheduling problems with bicriteria of makespan and mean flowtime," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 373-396, June.
- Yenisey, Mehmet Mutlu & Yagmahan, Betul, 2014. "Multi-objective permutation flow shop scheduling problem: Literature review, classification and current trends," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 119-135.
- Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer & Ruiz-Usano, Rafael, 2002. "Efficient heuristics for flowshop sequencing with the objectives of makespan and flowtime minimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 559-569, September.
- Lemesre, J. & Dhaenens, C. & Talbi, E.G., 2007. "An exact parallel method for a bi-objective permutation flowshop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1641-1655, March.
- Ciavotta, Michele & Minella, Gerardo & Ruiz, Rubén, 2013. "Multi-objective sequence dependent setup times permutation flowshop: A new algorithm and a comprehensive study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 301-313.
- Varadharajan, T.K. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan, 2005. "A multi-objective simulated-annealing algorithm for scheduling in flowshops to minimize the makespan and total flowtime of jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 772-795, December.
- Vacharapoom Benjaoran & Nashwan Dawood & Brian Hobbs, 2005. "Flowshop scheduling model for bespoke precast concrete production planning," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 93-105.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.