Flow-shops with a dominant machine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 62 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cepek, Ondrej & Okada, Masanori & Vlach, Milan, 2002. "Nonpreemptive flowshop scheduling with machine dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 245-261, June.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Slikker, M., 2008. "Batch Sequencing and Cooperation," Discussion Paper 2008-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manipushpak Mitra, 2001.
"Incomplete Information and Multiple Machine Queueing Problems,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse19_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mitra, Manipushpak, 2005. "Incomplete information and multiple machine queueing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 251-266, August.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Marco Slikker, 2013. "Price of Anarchy in Sequencing Situations and the Impossibility to Coordinate," Working Papers 709, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Wang, Ji-Bo & Xia, Zun-Quan, 2006. "Flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 327-336, August.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Suijs, J.P.M., 1998. "On the Balancedness of M-Sequencing Games," Discussion Paper 1998-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Suijs, Jeroen, 1999. "On the balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 678-691, December.
- Sun, Lin-Hui & Sun, Lin-Yan & Wang, Ming-Zheng & Wang, Ji-Bo, 2012. "Flow shop makespan minimization scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 195-200.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.