An integrated push-pull manufacturing strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 45 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2009. "Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 319-334, June.
- Gaury, E.G.A. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Pierreval, H., 1998. "Customized Pull Systems for Single-Product Flow Lines," Discussion Paper 1998-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3719 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Soshiroda, Michio, 1996. "Comparing integration strategies in production ordering systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 83-89, June.
- Sun, X.Y. & Ji, P. & Sun, L.Y. & Wang, Y.L., 2008. "Positioning multiple decoupling points in a supply network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 943-956, June.
- Benton, W. C. & Shin, Hojung, 1998. "Manufacturing planning and control: The evolution of MRP and JIT integration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 411-440, November.
- Mendy-Bilek, Gisèle & Giard, Vincent, 2008. "Scheduling Coordination in a Supply Chain Using Advance Demand Information," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/487, Paris Dauphine University.
- Savsar, Mehmet, 1997. "Simulation analysis of a pull-push system for an electronic assembly line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 205-214, September.
- Carole Camisullis & Vincent Giard & Gisele Mendy-Bilek, 2011. "Information to share in supply chains dedicated to the mass production of customized products for decentralized management," Working Papers hal-00876865, HAL.
- Olhager, Jan, 2003. "Strategic positioning of the order penetration point," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Carole Camisullis & Vincent Giard & Gisele Mendy-Bilek, 2010. "The information to share in upstream supply chains dedicated to mass production of customized products for allowing a decentralized management," Working Papers hal-00876993, HAL.
- Camisullis, Carole & Giard, Vincent & Mendy-Bilek, Gisèle, 2010. "The information to share in upstream supply chains dedicated to mass production of customized products for allowing a decentralized management," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3719, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.