A Lagrangian relaxation-based heuristic for the vehicle routing with full container load
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 176 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Jordan, William C., 1987. "Truck backhauling on networks with many terminals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 183-193, June.
- Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos, 2001. "The dynamic berth allocation problem for a container port," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 401-417, May.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2005. "Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 126-141, April.
- Jordan, William C. & Burns, Lawrence D., 1984. "Truck backhauling on two terminal networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 487-503, December.
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Jacobs-Blecha, Charlotte, 1989. "The vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-51, September.
- Bazaraa, Mokhtar S. & Goode, Jamie J., 1979. "A survey of various tactics for generating Lagrangian multipliers in the context of Lagrangian duality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 322-338, July.
- Cattrysse, Dirk G. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1992. "A survey of algorithms for the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 260-272, August.
- Jula, Hossein & Dessouky, Maged & Ioannou, Petros & Chassiakos, Anastasios, 2005. "Container movement by trucks in metropolitan networks: modeling and optimization," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 235-259, May.
- Santos, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R., 2010. "An improved ant colony optimization based algorithm for the capacitated arc routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 246-266, February.
- García, Javier & Florez, José E. & Torralba, Álvaro & Borrajo, Daniel & López, Carlos Linares & García-Olaya, Ángel & Sáenz, Juan, 2013. "Combining linear programming and automated planning to solve intermodal transportation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 216-226.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Yun, Won Young & Moon, Il Kyeong, 2011. "Modeling and optimization of a container drayage problem with resource constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 351-359, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.