New formulations for the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 172 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleming, Christopher L. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Bell, John E., 2013. "The effects of triangle inequality on the vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 1-7.
- Canovas, Lazaro & Garcia, Sergio & Marin, Alfredo, 2007. "Solving the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem by means of a dual-ascent technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 990-1007, June.
- Yaman, Hande, 2011. "Allocation strategies in hub networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 442-451, June.
- de Sá, Elisangela Martins & de Camargo, Ricardo Saraiva & de Miranda, Gilberto, 2013. "An improved Benders decomposition algorithm for the tree of hubs location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 185-202.
- Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena, 2012. "General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 680-697.
- García, Sergio & Landete, Mercedes & Marín, Alfredo, 2012. "New formulation and a branch-and-cut algorithm for the multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 48-57.
- Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "Stochastic uncapacitated hub location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 518-528, August.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Landete, Mercedes & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2011. "Stochastic set packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 232-240, June.
- Jayaswal, Sachin & Vidyarthi, Navneet, . "Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location with Service Level Constraints for Multiple Consignment Classes," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E., 2009. "The design of single allocation incomplete hub networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 936-951, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.