Validation of regression metamodels in simulation: Bootstrap approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 170 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Pierreval, Henri & Zhang, Jin, 2011. "Methodology for determining the acceptability of system designs in uncertain environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 176-183, March.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2013. "Simulation-Optimization via Kriging and Bootstrapping: A Survey (Revision of CentER DP 2011-064)," Discussion Paper 2013-064, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2006. "Regression Models and Experimental Designs: A Tutorial for Simulation Analaysts," Discussion Paper 2006-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Beers, W.C.M. van & Nieuwenhuyse, I. van, 2008.
"Constrained Optimization in Simulation: A Novel Approach,"
2008-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & van Beers, W., 2008. "Constrained optimization in simulation: a novel approach," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/200609, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Schaik, Frans D.J., 2011. "Sealed-bid auction of Netherlands mussels: Statistical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 154-161, July.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, Wim van & Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke van, 2010.
"Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: Novel approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 164-174, April.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Beers, Wim & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke, 2010. "Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: novel approach," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/230053, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Poropudas, Jirka & Virtanen, Kai, 2011. "Simulation metamodeling with dynamic Bayesian networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 644-655, November.
- Strang, Kenneth David, 2012. "Importance of verifying queue model assumptions before planning with simulation software," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 493-504.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Pierreval, H. & Zhang, J., 2009. "When is the design of a manufacturing system acceptable in the presence of uncertainty?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3387412, Tilburg University.
- Plischke, Elmar & Borgonovo, Emanuele & Smith, Curtis L., 2013. "Global sensitivity measures from given data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 536-550.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2006. "White Noise Assumptions Revisited: Regression Models and Statistical Designs for Simulation Practice," Discussion Paper 2006-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.