Pivot versus interior point methods: Pros and cons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koltai, Tamas & Terlaky, Tamas, 2000. "The difference between the managerial and mathematical interpretation of sensitivity analysis results in linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 257-274, May.
- Andersen, E.D. & Gondzio, J. & Meszaros, C. & Xu, X., 1996. "Implementation of Interior Point Methods for Large Scale Linear Programming," Papers 96.3, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Zhang, Shuzhong, 1999. "New variants of finite criss-cross pivot algorithms for linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 607-614, August.
- Fukuda, Komei & Matsui, Tomomi, 1991. "On the finiteness of the criss-cross method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 119-124, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csizmadia, Zsolt & Illés, Tibor & Nagy, Adrienn, 2012. "The s-monotone index selection rules for pivot algorithms of linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 491-500.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:87:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0610-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:140:y:2002:i:2:p:170-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.