The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic multi-echelon inventory problem and near-myopic policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 134 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas E. Morton & David W. Pentico, 1995. "The Finite Horizon Nonstationary Stochastic Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 334-343, February.
- Fangruo Chen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 1994. "Lower Bounds for Multi-Echelon Stochastic Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1426-1443, November.
- Thomas E. Morton, 1978. "The Nonstationary Infinite Horizon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1474-1482, October.
- Edward Ignall & Arthur F. Veinott, Jr., 1969. "Optimality of Myopic Inventory Policies for Several Substitute Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 284-304, January.
- Iida, Tetsuo, 1999. "The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 405-422, July.
- van Houtum, G. J. & Zijm, W. H. M., 1991. "Computational procedures for stochastic multi-echelon production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 223-237, October.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Dieter Hochstaedter, 1970. "An Approximation of the Cost Function for Multi-Echelon Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 716-727, July.
- Paul Zipkin, 1989. "Critical Number Policies for Inventory Models with Periodic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 71-80, January.
- Ravi Anupindi & Thomas E. Morton & David Pentico, 1996. "The Nonstationary Stochastic Lead-Time Inventory Problem: Near-Myopic Bounds, Heuristics, and Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 124-129, January.
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A multi-echelon supply chain model for reworkable items in multiple-markets with supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1891-1898.
- Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian, 2013. "Finite horizon stochastic inventory problem with dual sourcing: Near myopic and heuristics bounds," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 371-378.
- Rau, Hsin & Wu, Mei-Ying & Wee, Hui-Ming, 2003. "Integrated inventory model for deteriorating items under a multi-echelon supply chain environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 155-168, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.