Centralized ordering and allocation policies in a two-echelon system with non-identical warehouses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 106 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Peter L. Jackson, 1988. "Stock Allocation in a Two-Echelon Distribution System Or "What to Do Until Your Ship Comes In"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 880-895, July.
- Nesim Erkip & Warren H. Hausman & Steven Nahmias, 1990. "Optimal Centralized Ordering Policies in Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems with Correlated Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 381-392, March.
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1989. "A Model for Assessing the Value of Warehouse Risk-Pooling: Risk-Pooling Over Outside-Supplier Leadtimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 828-842, July.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Bryan L. Deuermeyer & Ralph D. Badinelli, 1985. "Fill-Rate Optimization in a One-Warehouse N-Identical Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 488-498, April.
- Gumus, Alev Taskin & Guneri, Ali Fuat & Ulengin, Fusun, 2010. "A new methodology for multi-echelon inventory management in stochastic and neuro-fuzzy environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 248-260, November.
- Köchel, Peter & Thiem, Stefanie, 2011. "Search for good policies in a single-warehouse, multi-retailer system by particle swarm optimisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 319-325, September.
- Kanchanasuntorn, Kanchana & Techanitisawad, Anulark, 2006. "An approximate periodic model for fixed-life perishable products in a two-echelon inventory-distribution system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 101-115, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.