Centralized ordering and allocation policies in a two-echelon system with non-identical warehouses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 106 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nesim Erkip & Warren H. Hausman & Steven Nahmias, 1990. "Optimal Centralized Ordering Policies in Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems with Correlated Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 381-392, March.
- Peter L. Jackson, 1988. "Stock Allocation in a Two-Echelon Distribution System Or "What to Do Until Your Ship Comes In"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 880-895, July.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1989. "A Model for Assessing the Value of Warehouse Risk-Pooling: Risk-Pooling Over Outside-Supplier Leadtimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 828-842, July.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Bryan L. Deuermeyer & Ralph D. Badinelli, 1985. "Fill-Rate Optimization in a One-Warehouse N-Identical Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 488-498, April.
- Köchel, Peter & Thiem, Stefanie, 2011. "Search for good policies in a single-warehouse, multi-retailer system by particle swarm optimisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 319-325, September.
- Gumus, Alev Taskin & Guneri, Ali Fuat & Ulengin, Fusun, 2010. "A new methodology for multi-echelon inventory management in stochastic and neuro-fuzzy environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 248-260, November.
- Kanchanasuntorn, Kanchana & Techanitisawad, Anulark, 2006. "An approximate periodic model for fixed-life perishable products in a two-echelon inventory-distribution system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 101-115, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.