On the inflationary bias of common currencies : The Latin Union puzzle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry Neal & Marc Weidenmier, 2002.
"Crises in the Global Economy from Tulips to Today: Contagion and Consequences,"
NBER Working Papers
9147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry Neal & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2001. "Crises in The Global Economy from Tulips to Today: Contagion and Consequences," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-32, Claremont Colleges.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006.
"The Logic of Compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The logic of compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary, 1867 1913," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 3-33, April.
- Marc Flandreau, 2006. "The logic of compromise : monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," Sciences Po publications nÂ°5397, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau, 2006. "The logic of compromise : monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/604, Sciences Po.
- Richard Pomfret, 2003. "Formation and Dissolution of Monetary Unions: Evidence from Europe, and Lessons for Elsewhere," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Flandreau, Marc & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2012. "Was the emergence of the international gold standard expected? Evidence from Indian Government securities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 649-669.
- Volker Hofmann & Friedrich Sell, 1993. "Credibility, currency convertibility and the stabilisation of the rouble," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 11-16, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.