On the inflationary bias of common currencies : The Latin Union puzzle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Flandreau, 2006.
"The logic of compromise : monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/604, Sciences Po.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The logic of compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary, 1867 1913," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 3-33, April.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The Logic of Compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 5397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Flandreau, 2006. "The logic of compromise : monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," Sciences Po publications nÂ°5397, Sciences Po.
- Richard Pomfret, 2003. "Formation and Dissolution of Monetary Unions: Evidence from Europe, and Lessons for Elsewhere," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Volker Hofmann & Friedrich Sell, 1993. "Credibility, currency convertibility and the stabilisation of the rouble," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 11-16, January.
- Flandreau, Marc & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2012. "Was the emergence of the international gold standard expected? Evidence from Indian Government securities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 649-669.
- Larry Neal & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2001.
"Crises in The Global Economy from Tulips to Today: Contagion and Consequences,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2001-32, Claremont Colleges.
- Larry Neal & Marc Weidenmier, 2002. "Crises in the Global Economy from Tulips to Today: Contagion and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 9147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.