Cost of characteristics indices and household equivalence scales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- X. M. Gao & Timothy Richards & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A latent variable model of consumer taste determination and taste change for complex carbohydrates," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1654.
- Federico Perali, 2007. "Can PIGLOG preferences identify equivalence scales?," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 248-260, June.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2009.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies," Working Papers 201001, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Vincenzo Atella & Carlos Arias & Federico Perali & Raffaella Castagnini, 2003.
"Estimation of the Sharing Rule Between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales Within a Collective Consumption Framework,"
CEIS Research Paper
28, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Carlos Arias & Vincenzo Atella & Raffaella Castagnini & Federico Perali, 2003. "Estimation of the Sharing Rule between Adults and Children and Related Equivalence Scales within a Collective Consumption Framework," CHILD Working Papers wp07_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2012. "Expenditure on children: A Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies and parents' bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 792-813.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 1998. "Semiparametric estimates and tests of base-independent equivalence scales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-40, November.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DONNI Olivier, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies and Parents? Bargaining," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-30, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Prudence Kwenda, 2013. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Poverty: Evidence from Côte dIvoire," THEMA Working Papers 2013-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1992_vol._xix_no._1-c is not listed on IDEAS
- Donaldson, David, 1992. "On The Aggregation Of Money Measures Of Well-Being In Applied Welfare Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna, 2004. "Equivalent-expenditure functions and expenditure-dependent equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 175-208, January.
- Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2011.
"Consumer welfare from publicly supplemented private goods: age and income effects on demand for health care,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 865-885, December.
- Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2007. "Consumer Welfare for Publicly Supplemented Private Goods: Age and Income Effects on Demand for Health Care," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 6-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.