Regulatory reform in European banking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C, et al, 2001.
"The Effects of Deregulation on the Performance of Financial Institutions: The Case of Spanish Savings Banks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 101-20, February.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Ana Lozano-Vivas & C. A. Knox Lovell & Iftekhar Hasan, 1999. "The Effects of Deregulation on the Performance of Financial Institutions: The Case of Spanish Savings Banks," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-064, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2003. "Nontraditional activities and bank efficiency revisited: a distributional analysis for Spanish financial institutions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 371-395.
- Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. K., 1997. "The sources of productivity change in Spanish banking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 364-380, April.
- Utrero-Gonzalez, Natalia, 2007.
"Banking regulation, institutional framework and capital structure: International evidence from industry data,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 481-506, September.
- Natalia Utrero González, 2003. "Banking Regulation, Institutional Framework and Capital Structure: International Evidence from Industry Data," CSEF Working Papers 111, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004.
"Entry Decisions and Adverse Selection: An Empirical Analysis of Local Credit Markets,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 225-244, December.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Canhoto, Ana, 2004. "Portuguese banking: A structural model of competition in the deposits market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 41-63.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Paolo Angelini, 1999.
"Bank competition and regulatory reform: the case of the Italian banking industry,"
Working Paper Series
WP-99-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Angelini, P. & Cetorelli, N., 2000. "Bank Competition and Regulatory Reform: The Case of the Italian Banking Industry," Papers 380, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Paolo Angelini & Nicola Cetorelli, 2000. "Bank Competition and Regulatory Reform: The Case of the Italian Banking Industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 380, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gerhard Fink & Peter R. Haiss & Lucjan T. Orlowski & Dominick Salvatore, 2005.
"Privileged Interfirm/Bank Relationships in Central Europe: Trigger or Trap for Corporate Governance?,"
- Gerhard Fink & Peter R. Haiss & Lucjan T. Orlowski & Dominick Salvatore, 1999. "Privileged Interfirm/Bank Relationships in Central Europe: Trigger or Trap for Corporate Governance?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0170, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Medium run redux: technical change, factor shares and frictions in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0915, European Central Bank.
- Giorgos Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 4 Financialization and the Greek Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy04, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Federico S. Mandelman, 2006. "Business cycles: a role for imperfect competition in the banking system," Working Paper 2006-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2013. "Medium Run Redux," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 695-727, June.
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2002. "Exploring efficiency differences over time in the Spanish banking industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 643-664, June.
- Ernst Baltensperger & Andrea Behrends, 1994. "Financial integration and innovation in Europe," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 289-301, July.
- Margarita Samartín, 2004. "Algunos Temas Relevantes En La Teoría Bancaria," Documentos de Trabajo de EconomÃa de la Empresa db040403, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina, 1999. "-Convergence In Efficiency Of The Spanish Banking Firms As Distribution Dynamics," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.