Female participation and male unemployment duration in Greece: Evidence from the labour force survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2002-13, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004.
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- RODOKANAKIS, Stavros & VLACHOS, Vasileios, 2010. "A Non-Experimental Evaluation Of Education And Training In Greece: The Cases Of Northern Aegean And Crete," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2005. "An estimation of the natural rate of unemployment in Greece," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 91-99, February.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2003. "The inflation-output volatility trade-off: a case where anti-inflation monetary policy turns out to be successful, a historical assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 881-892, December.
- Pieter Serneels, 2008.
"Unemployment duration, job search and labour market segmentation Evidence from urban Ethiopia,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2008-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2008. "Unemployment duration, job search and labour market segmentation.� Evidence from urban Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2008-17, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stavros Rodokanakis, 2010. "Unemployment Risk in Southern Greece," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 13(35), pages 55-82, (1).
- Stavros Rodokanakis, 2006. "Econometric Analysis of the LFS Micro-Data: Exploring the Risk of Unemployment in Three Southern Greek Regions During the CSF-1," ERSA conference papers ersa06p940, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.