Unemployment consequences of an aging population: An application of insider-outsider theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Pissarides, C., 1988. "Unemployment Consequences Of An Aging Population: An Application Of Insider-Outsider Theory," Papers 327, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 1998.
"Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments,"
651, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Wasmer, E., 1998. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Papers 651, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- E Wasmer, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," CEP Discussion Papers dp0411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Umemployment and Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2011.
"Wage and (un-)employment effects of an ageing workforce,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1493-1511, October.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2009. "Wage and (Un-)Employment Effects of an Ageing Workforce," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200921, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.