Long-term unemployment and the shifting U-V curve : A multi-country study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegül Sahin, 2012. "Beveridge curve shifts across countries since the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2011. "The remarkable transformation of the UV curve in economic theory," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 125-153.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007.
"The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Haeperen, Béatrice, 1998. "La courbe de Beveridge : Belgique, 1970 - 1993," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dolado, Juan José & Gómez, Ramón, .
"La relación entre desempleo y vacantes en España: Perturbaciones agregadas y de reasignación,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/3882, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Juan José Dolado & Ramón Gómez, 1997. "La relación entre desempleo y vacantes en España: perturbaciones agregadas y de reasignación," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 441-472, September.
- Möller, Joachim, 1989.
"Unemployment and deterioration of human capital: A labour market model with hysteresis implications,"
Discussion Papers, Series 1
245, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Moller, Joachim, 1990. "Unemployment and Deterioration of Human Capital: A Labour Market Model with Hysteresis Implications," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 199-215.
- Hardes, H.-Dieter, 1999. "Zur Frage der Notwendigkeit einer strategischen Koordinierung der Beschäftigungspolitik in Europa (On the issue of the necessity of a strategic co-ordination of employment policy in Europe)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 32(2), pages 203-218.
- Muysken, Joan, 1989. "Classification of unemployment: analytical and policy relevance," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17168, Maastricht University.
- Schorderet, Yann, 2001. "Revisiting Okun's Law: An Hysteretic Perspective," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2fb7n2wd, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Outi Aarnio, 1989. "On the effects of duration on Finnish unemployment," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 65-81, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.