Measuring the power to monopolize : A simple-game-theoretic approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, . "Measuring the power to monopolize. A simple-game-theoretic approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP -626, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- d'Aspremont, C. & Jacquemin, A. & Mertens, J. -F., 1987.
"A measure of aggregate power in organizations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 184-191, October.
- d’ASPREMONT, C. & JACQUEMIN, A. & MERTENS, J.-F., 1984. "A measure of aggregate power in organisations," CORE Discussion Papers 1984016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis & MERTENS, Jean-François, . "A measure of aggregate power in organizations," CORE Discussion Papers RP -768, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BLACKORBY, Charles & DONALDSON, David & WEYMARK, John A., .
"A normative approach to industrial-performance evaluation and concentration indices,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-483, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1982. "A normative approach to industrial-performance evaluation and concentration indices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 89-121.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-74, August.
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Geroski, P A, 1982. "Interpreting a Correlation between Market Structure and Performance," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 319-26, March.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982. "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1485-1527, December.
- Donsimoni, Marie-Paule & Geroski, Paul & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1984. "Concentration Indices and Market Power: Two Views," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 419-34, June.
- R. Rovelli & M. Polo & H. Gottinger & D. Encaoua & M. Galeotti & W. Lachmann & S. Bremer, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 103-121, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.