Measuring the power to monopolize : A simple-game-theoretic approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, . "Measuring the power to monopolize. A simple-game-theoretic approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP -626, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BLACKORBY, Charles & DONALDSON, David & WEYMARK, John A., .
"A normative approach to industrial-performance evaluation and concentration indices,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-483, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1982. "A normative approach to industrial-performance evaluation and concentration indices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 89-121.
- Geroski, P A, 1982. "Interpreting a Correlation between Market Structure and Performance," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 319-26, March.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1485-1527, December.
- Plott, Charles R., . "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 405, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- d’ASPREMONT, C. & JACQUEMIN, A. & MERTENS, J.-F., 1984.
"A measure of aggregate power in organisations,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1984016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Donsimoni, Marie-Paule & Geroski, Paul & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1984. "Concentration Indices and Market Power: Two Views," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 419-34, June.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-74, August.
- R. Rovelli & M. Polo & H. Gottinger & D. Encaoua & M. Galeotti & W. Lachmann & S. Bremer, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 103-121, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.