Engel curves and systems of demand functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadeem A. Burney & Ashfaque H. Khan, 1991. "Household Consumption Patterns in Pakistan: An Urban-Rural Comparison Using Micro Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 145-171.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2001. "Revealing Demand for Nature Experience Using Purchase Data of Equipment and Lodging," Discussion Papers 305, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Huff, Karen & Meilke, Karl D., 2002. "Demand System Choice Based On Testing The Engel Curve Specification," Working Papers 34139, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Grace Chua Ee Lin, 2003. "Food and Cross-Country Income Comparisons," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.