Comparative study of FDI in Central and Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Systems.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markusen, James R., 2002.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Markusen, 2004. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, June.
- Laura Resmini, 1999.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into the CEECs: New Evidence from Sectoral Patterns,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
8399, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Laura Resmini, 2000. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the CEECs: New evidence from sectoral patterns," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 665-689, November.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- John H Dunning, 1998. "Location and the Multinational Enterprise: A Neglected Factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Carlo Altomonte & Laura Resmini, 2001.
"Multinational Corporations as Catalyst for Industrial Development: The Case of Poland,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
368, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carlo Altomonte & Laura Resmini, 2001. "Multinational Corporations as Catalyst for Industrial Development. The Case of Poland," LICOS Discussion Papers 9701, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Martin Hallet, 2000. "Regional specialisation and concentration in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 141, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- repec:fth:eeccco:141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2013. "Foreign investment and institutional reform: Portugal in European perspective," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mina, Wasseem, 2007. "The location determinants of FDI in the GCC countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 336-348, October.
- Andreia Olival, 2012. "The influence of Doing Business’ institutional variables in Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0048, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2012.
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and institutional reform: evidence and an application to Portugal," Working Papers w201306, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2011. "FDI and institutional reform in Portugal," GEE Papers 0040, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2011.
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2009. "A survey on European integration, offshoring and trade," Memoranda - Policy Papers 43, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Christian Bellak & Rajneesh Narula, 2008.
"EU enlargement and consequences for FDI assisted industrial development,"
Economics & Management Discussion Papers
em-dp2008-69, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Bellak, Christian, 2008. "EU enlargement and consequences for FDI assisted industrial development," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 067, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Elena Jianu, 2011. "FDIs in Spain after its EU Accession. Spanish Investments in Romania and How can be used Spanish Experience for Romania’s Development," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 233-256.
- Alessia Amighini & Roberta Rabellotti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2011. "China's Outward FDI: An Industry-level Analysis of Host Country Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 3688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreff Wladimir & Balcet Giovanni, 2011. "Emerging multinational companies investing in developed countries: at odds with the HOS theorem?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201107, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.