Estimation of some partially specified nonlinear models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 76 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-90, March.
- Rice, John, 1986. "Convergence rates for partially splined models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 203-208, June.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-47, February.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1981. "On the bias in flexible functional forms and an essentially unbiased form : The fourier flexible form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-245, February.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "The Stochastic Difference between Econometric Statistics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 531-48, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988.
"Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
874R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 1989.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991. "Asymptotic Normality of Series Estimators for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 307-45, March.
- Newey, W.K., 1993. "Convergence Rates for Series Estimators," Working papers 93-10, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Yanqin Fan & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2004. "Nonlinearity in medical expenditures: a new semiparametric approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 911-916.
- König, Anja, 1997. "Schätzen und Testen in semiparametrischen partiell linearen Modellen für die Paneldatenanalyse," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-208, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- De Arce Borda, R., 2004. "20 años de modelos ARCH: una visión de conjunto de las distintas variantes de la familia/20 Years of Arch Modelling: a Survey of Different Models in the Family," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 27, Abril.
- Chunrong Ai & Meixia Meng, 2011. "A locally linear estimation of regression discontinuity," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 495-506, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.