Joint and separate score tests for state dependence and unobserved heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostas G. Mavromaras & Chris D. Orme, 2004. "Temporary layoffs and split population models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 49-67.
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997.
"Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships,"
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997. "Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dagsvik, John K., 2012. "Behavioral Multistate Duration Models: What should they look like ?," Memorandum 17/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Montes-Rojas, G., 2008.
"Robust misspecification tests for the Heckman’s two-step estimator,"
08/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2011. "Robust Misspecification Tests for the Heckman's Two-Step Estimator," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 154-172.
- John K. Dagsvik, 2012. "Behavioral multistate duration models. What should they look like?," Discussion Papers 688, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.