On univariate time series methods and simultaneous equation econometric models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
- PALM, Franz, . "On univariate time series methods and simultaneous equation econometric models," CORE Discussion Papers RP -293, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm, 2008.
"Studying Co-Movements in Large Multivariate Data Prior to Multivariate Modelling,"
CEIS Research Paper
125, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C., 2009. "Studying co-movements in large multivariate data prior to multivariate modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011.
"An alternative solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in time series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1451-1454, May.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Umberto Triacca, 2011. "An Alternative Solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in Time Series Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 184, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Valeria D’Amato & Steven Haberman & Gabriella Piscopo & Maria Russolillo, 2014. "Computational framework for longevity risk management," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 111-137, January.
- Smeekes Stephan & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2011. "On the Applicability of the Sieve Bootstrap in Time series Panels," Research Memorandum 055, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Zellner, Arnold & Israilevich, Guillermo, 2005. "The Marshallian macroeconomic model: A progress report," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-645.
- Arnold Zellner, 2000. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Approaches to Scientific Modeling and Inference in Economics and Econometrics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1206, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.