On univariate time series methods and simultaneous equation econometric models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Umberto Triacca, 2011.
"An Alternative Solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in Time Series Analysis,"
CEIS Research Paper
184, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011. "An alternative solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1451-1454, May.
- Smeekes Stephan & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2011. "On the Applicability of the Sieve Bootstrap in Time series Panels," Research Memoranda 055, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm, 2008.
"Studying Co-Movements in Large Multivariate Data Prior to Multivariate Modelling,"
CEIS Research Paper
125, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C., 2009. "Studying co-movements in large multivariate data prior to multivariate modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C., 2009. "Studying co-movements in large multivariate data prior to multivariate modelling," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22876, Maastricht University.
- Arnold Zellner, 2000. "Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Approaches to Scientific Modeling and Inference in Economics and Econometrics," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1206, Econometric Society.
- Zellner, Arnold & Israilevich, Guillermo, 2005. "The Marshallian macroeconomic model: A progress report," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-645.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.