Properties of technical efficiency estimators in the stochastic frontier model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed El Arbi Chaffai, 1989. "Estimation de frontières de production et de l'inefficacité technique. Application aux entreprises tunisiennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(5), pages 67-73.
- Wang, Wei Siang & Schmidt, Peter, 2009.
"On the distribution of estimated technical efficiency in stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 36-45, January.
- Wei Siang Wang & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "On The Distribution of Estimated Technical Efficiency in Stochastic Frontier Models," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022007, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Phill Wheat & William Greene & Andrew Smith, 2014. "Understanding prediction intervals for firm specific inefficiency scores from parametric stochastic frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 55-65, August.
- Ondrich, Jan & Ruggiero, John, 2001. "Efficiency measurement in the stochastic frontier model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 434-442, March.
- Dairo Estrada & Poldy Osorio, 2004. "Effects Of Financial Capital On Colombian Banking Efficiency," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002432, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Post, Thierry, 2007. "Nonparametric efficiency estimation in stochastic environments: Noise-to-signal estimation, finite sample performance and hypothesis testing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2065-2080, July.
- Dairo Estrada & Poldy Osorio, .
"Effects of Financial Capital on Colombian Banking Efficiency,"
Borradores de Economia
291, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dairo Estrada & Poldy Osorio, . "Effects of Financial Capital on Colombian Banking Efficiency," Borradores de Economia 292, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- S.A.B. Ekanayake & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1989.
"Change, Adjustment And The Role Of Specific Experience: Evidence From Sri Lankan Rice Farming,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(2), pages 123-135, 08.
- Ekanayake, S.A.B. & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1989. "Change, Adjustment And The Role Of Specific Experience: Evidence From Sri Lankan Rice Farming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(02), August.
- Kuosmanen, T. & Post, G.T., 2001. "Non-Parametric Tests for Firm Efficiency in Case of Errors-in-Variables," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-06-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.