On the comprehensive method of testing non-nested regression models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holt, Matthew T., 2002. "Inverse demand systems and choice of functional form," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 117-142, January.
- Prof. Neil D. Karunaratne, 2000. "Inflation Targeting Macroeconomic Distortions and the Policy Reaction Function," Discussion Papers Series 269, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2001.
"A score test for non-nested hypotheses with applications to discrete data models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 577-597.
- J M C Santos Silva, 1996. "A Score Test for Non-nested Hypotheses with Applications to Discrete Data Models," Discussion Papers 96-28 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Lyon, Charles C. & Thompson, Gary D., 1991. "Model Selection With Temporal And Spatial Aggregation: Alternative Marketing Margin Models," Staff Papers 13253, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rukmani Gounder & D. P. Doessel, 1997. "Motivation Models of Australia's Bilateral Aid Program: The Case of Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 97-110.
- Prof. Neil D. Karunaratne, 1999. "Rival Macroeconomic Models And Australian Stylised Facts," Discussion Papers Series 261, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.