On the comprehensive method of testing non-nested regression models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rukmani Gounder & D. P. Doessel, 1997. "Motivation Models of Australia's Bilateral Aid Program: The Case of Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 97-110.
- Prof. Neil D. Karunaratne, 2000. "Inflation Targeting Macroeconomic Distortions and the Policy Reaction Function," Discussion Papers Series 269, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2001.
"A score test for non-nested hypotheses with applications to discrete data models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 577-597.
- J M C Santos Silva, 1996. "A Score Test for Non-nested Hypotheses with Applications to Discrete Data Models," Discussion Papers 96-28 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Prof. Neil D. Karunaratne, 1999. "Rival Macroeconomic Models And Australian Stylised Facts," Discussion Papers Series 261, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Holt, Matthew T., 2002. "Inverse demand systems and choice of functional form," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 117-142, January.
- Lyon, Charles C. & Thompson, Gary D., 1991. "Model Selection With Temporal And Spatial Aggregation: Alternative Marketing Margin Models," Staff Papers 13253, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.