On fitting distributed lag models subject to polynomial restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Ray C. Fair, 1989.
"Estimation of Polynomial Distributed Lags and Leads with End Point Constraints,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Fair, Ray C., 1992. "Estimation of polynomial distributed lags and leads with end point constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 123-139.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011.
"Terms of Trade and Growth of Resource Economies: A Tale of Two Countries,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Growth of Resource Economies: A Tale of Two Countries," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2011-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Growth of Resource Economies: A Tale of Two Countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- P. S. Sephton, 2010. "Unit roots and purchasing power parity: another kick at the can," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(27), pages 3439-3453.
- Hafer, R. W., 1985.
"Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-132, January.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1984-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "How robust are the policy conclusions of the St. Louis equation?: some further evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun.
- John C. Bluedorn, 2005.
"Hurricanes: Intertemporal Trade and Capital Shocks,"
Economics Series Working Papers
241, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John C. Bluedorn, 2005. "Hurricanes: Intertemporal Trade and Capital Shocks," Economics Papers 2005-W22, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Daniel L. Thornton & Dallas S. Batten, 1984. "Lag length selection and Granger causality," Working Papers 1984-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.