Origins of the limited information maximum likelihood and two-stage least squares estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 127 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Seung C. Ahn & Young H. Lee & Peter Schmidt, 2006.
"Panel Data Models with Multiple Time-Varying Individual Effects,"
0702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Lee, Young H. & Schmidt, Peter, 2013. "Panel data models with multiple time-varying individual effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 1-14.
- Fang, Hai & Miller, Nolan & Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008.
"Demanding Customers: Consumerist Patients and Quality of Care,"
Working Paper Series
rwp08-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fang Hai & Miller Nolan H. & Rizzo John & Zeckhauser Richard, 2011. "Demanding Customers: Consumerist Patients and Quality of Care," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-51, September.
- Hai Fang & Nolan H. Miller & John A. Rizzo & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2008. "Demanding Customers: Consumerist Patients and Quality of Care," NBER Working Papers 14350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. W. Anderson & Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2008. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of the LIML Estimator with Possibly Many Instruments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-542, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Priit Vahter, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Innovation Performance, and Sectoral Disaggregation," Working Papers 2012030, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T.W. & Kunitomo, Naoto & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2010. "On the asymptotic optimality of the LIML estimator with possibly many instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 191-204, August.
- Anderson, T.W., 2006. "Reduced rank regression for blocks of simultaneous equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 55-76.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.