AbstractLecture notes for a course of Introductory Econometrics (linear regression model and ordinary least squares, including concepts of Linear Algebra and Inferential Statistics), and for a second course of Econometrics (simultaneous equations, instrumental variables, limited and full information estimation methods, maximum likelihood).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36765.
Date of creation: 31 Jan 2012
Date of revision:
Econometric models; linear regression model; simultaneous equations; instrumental variables; seemingly unrelated regression equations; maximum likelihood; 2SLS; 3SLS; LIVE; IIV; FIVE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo & Weihs, Claus, 1987. "Computational efficiency of FIML estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 299-310, November.
- Durbin, James, 1988. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Parameters of a System of Simultaneous Regression Equations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 159-170, April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1988. "Alternative Estimators of FIML Covariance Matrix: A Monte Carlo Stud y," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 701-14, May.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1993. "A Curious Result on Exact FIML and Instrumental Variables," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 296-309, April.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1980. "The One-Period Forecast Errors in Nonlinear Econometric Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 201-08, February.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1981. "Estimating asymptotic standard errors and inconsistencies of impact multipliers in nonlinear econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 277-294, August.
- Hendry, David F., 1976. "The structure of simultaneous equations estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 51-88, February.
- Belsley, David A., 1980. "On the efficient computation of the nonlinear full-information maximum-likelihood estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-225, October.
- Howrey, E Philip & Klein, Lawrence R, 1972. "Dynamic Properties of Nonlinear Econometric Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 599-618, October.
- Hatanaka, Michio, 1978. "On the efficient estimation methods for the macro-economic models nonlinear in variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 323-356, December.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1977. "Three-stage least-squares estimation for a system of simultaneous, nonlinear, implicit equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88, January.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Giorgio Calzolari, 1997.
"A tobit model with garch errors,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1997-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hendry, David F., 1984. "Monte carlo experimentation in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 937-976 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.