Estimating fractional cointegration in the presence of polynomial trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 117 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baillie, R.T. & Bollerslev, T., 1993.
"Cointegration, Fractional Cointegration, and Exchange RAte Dynamics,"
9103, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Baillie, Richard T & Bollerslev, Tim, 1994. " Cointegration, Fractional Cointegration, and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 737-45, June.
- Diebold, Francis X & Gardeazabal, Javier & Yilmaz, Kamil, 1994.
" On Cointegration and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 727-35, June.
- H. Lütkepohl & P. Saikkonen, 1997.
"Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a VAR Process with a Time Trend,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,79, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2000. "Testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process with a time trend," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 177-198, March.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Moulines, Eric & Soulier, Philippe, 2002. "The FEXP estimator for potentially non-stationary linear time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 307-340, February.
- P.M. Robinson & D. Marinucci, 2000. "The Averaged Periodogram for Nonstationary Vector Time Series," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 149-160, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988.
"Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
866R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1989.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Hart, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Differencing as an approximate de-trending device," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 251-259, April.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S, 1993. "A Fractional Cointegration Analysis of Purchasing Power Parity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 103-12, January.
- D Marinucci & Peter M Robinson, 2000. "The Averaged Periodogram for Nonstationary Vector Time Series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/408, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Lobato, Ignacio N & Velasco, Carlos, 2000. "Long Memory in Stock-Market Trading Volume," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 410-27, October.
- Daniela Osterrieder & Peter C. Schotman, 2012. "The Volatility of Long-term Bond Returns: Persistent Interest Shocks and Time-varying Risk Premiums," CREATES Research Papers 2012-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2006.
"Determining the Cointegrating Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems by the Exact Local Whittle Approach,"
1029, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2007. "Determining the cointegrating rank in nonstationary fractional systems by the exact local Whittle approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-596, December.
- Willa Chen & Clifford Hurvich, 2004. "Semiparametric Estimation of Fractional Cointegrating Subspaces," Econometrics 0412007, EconWPA.
- Katarzyna Lasak, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation of fractionally cointegrated systems," CREATES Research Papers 2008-53, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hurvich, Cliiford & Wang, Yi, 2006.
"A Pure-Jump Transaction-Level Price Model Yielding Cointegration, Leverage, and Nonsynchronous Trading Effects,"
1413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hurvich, Clifford & Wang, Yi, 2009. "A Pure-Jump Transaction-Level Price Model Yielding Cointegration, Leverage, and Nonsynchronous Trading Effects," MPRA Paper 12575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson, P.M. & Iacone, F., 2005.
"Cointegration in fractional systems with deterministic trends,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 263-298.
- Fabrizio Iacone & Peter M Robinson, 2004. "Cointegration in Fractional Systems with Deterministic Trends," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2004/476, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hsieh, Meng-Chen & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Soulier, Philippe, 2007.
"Asymptotics for duration-driven long range dependent processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 913-949, December.
- Mengchen Hsieh & Clifford Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2004. "Asymptotics for Duration-Driven Long Range Dependent Processes," Econometrics 0412009, EconWPA.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Per Frederiksen, 2008. "Fully Modified Narrow-Band Least Squares Estimation of Stationary Fractional Cointegration," Working Papers 1171, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Ulrich K. & Watson, Mark W., 2013. "Low-frequency robust cointegration testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 66-81.
- Daniela Osterrieder, 2013. "Interest Rates with Long Memory: A Generalized Affine Term-Structure Model," CREATES Research Papers 2013-17, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006. "Asymptotic normality of narrow-band least squares in the stationary fractional cointegration model and volatility forecasting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 343-371, July.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.