A simplified approach to computing efficiency bounds in semiparametric models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 102 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, R.W. & Spady, R.H., 1991.
"An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models,"
70, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Klein, Roger W & Spady, Richard H, 1993. "An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 387-421, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Newey, Whitney K & Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Efficiency of Weighted Average Derivative Estimators and Index Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1199-223, September.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-30, November.
- Bryan W. Brown & Whitney K. Newey, 1998. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 453-464, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1986. "Asymptotic efficiency in semi-parametric models with censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-218, July.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1971. "Identification in Parametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 577-91, May.
- Hall, Peter & Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on Generalized-Method-of-Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 891-916, July.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 99-135, April-Jun.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan, 2012. "Endogeneity in ultrahigh dimension," MPRA Paper 38698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Severini, Thomas A. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2012. "Efficiency bounds for estimating linear functionals of nonparametric regression models with endogenous regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 491-498.
- Chu, Ba & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2012. "k-NEAREST NEIGHBOR ESTIMATION OF INVERSE-DENSITY-WEIGHTED EXPECTATIONS WITH DEPENDENT DATA," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 769-803, August.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2003.
"Identification and Information in Monotone Binary Models,"
IDEI Working Papers
180, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2004.
- Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2007. "Identification and information in monotone binary models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 76-104, July.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2009.
"Optimally combining censored and uncensored datasets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 17-32, July.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2008. "Optimally combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," Working Papers 200820, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2008. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2005. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," Working papers 2005-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- J. M. Krief, . "Two Stage Semi Parametric Quantile Regression," Departmental Working Papers 2009-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Semiparametric Modelling and Estimation: A Selective Overview," CREATES Research Papers 2009-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hélène Bonnal & Éric Renault, 2004.
"On the Efficient Use of the Informational Content of Estimating Equations: Implied Probabilities and Euclidean Empirical Likelihood,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Antoine, Bertille & Bonnal, Helene & Renault, Eric, 2007. "On the efficient use of the informational content of estimating equations: Implied probabilities and Euclidean empirical likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 461-487, June.
- Hiroaki Kaido, 2014. "Asymptotically efficient estimation of weighted average derivatives with an interval censored variable," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.