More on the correct use of omnibus tests for normality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lu�s M B Cabral & Jos� Mata, 2003.
"On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1075-1090, September.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Mata, José, 2001. "On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 3045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Atwood & Saleem Shaik & Myles Watts, 2003. "Are Crop Yields Normally Distributed? A Reexamination," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 888-901.
- Onder, A. Ozlem & Zaman, Asad, 2005. "Robust tests for normality of errors in regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 63-68, January.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & FARHAT, Abdeljelil & GARDIOL, Lucien, 1998.
"Simulation-Based Finite-Sample Normality Tests in Linear Regressions,"
Cahiers de recherche
9811, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abdeljelil Farhat & Lucien Gardiol & Lynda Khalaf, 1998. "Simulation-based finite sample normality tests in linear regressions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages C154-C173.
- Michael P. Clements, 2004. "Evaluating the Bank of England Density Forecasts of Inflation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 844-866, October.
- Urzua, Carlos M., 1996. "On the correct use of omnibus tests for normality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 247-251, December.
- De Vany, Arthur S. & Walls, W. David, 2004. "Motion picture profit, the stable Paretian hypothesis, and the curse of the superstar," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1035-1057, March.
- Shigekazu Nakagawa & Hiroki Hashiguchi & Naoto Niki, 2012. "Improved omnibus test statistic for normality," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 299-317, June.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mogens Fosgerau, 2009.
"Neoclassical versus Frontier Production Models? Testing for the Skewness of Regression Residuals,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(2), pages 351-367, 06.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009. "Neoclassical versus frontier production models? Testing for the skewness of regression residuals," MPRA Paper 24208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haim Shalit, 2009.
"Using Ols To Test For Normality,"
0912, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Wallace Hui & Yulia R. Gel & Joseph L. Gastwirth, . "lawstat: An R Package for Law, Public Policy and Biostatistics," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(i03).
- Coin, Daniele, 2008. "A goodness-of-fit test for normality based on polynomial regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2185-2198, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.