Income inequality and growth--does the relationship vary with the income level?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 84 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Rodríguez, Juan G., 2013.
"Inequality of opportunity and growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 107-122.
- Marta Simões & João Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2013.
"A regional perspective on inequality and growth in Portugal using panel cointegration analysis,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 427-451, September.
- Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "A Regional Perspective on Inequality and Growth in Portugal Using Panel Cointegration Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2013-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Geoffrey Teyssier, 2013. "Inequality, inequality of opportunity, and growth: what are we talking about? Theory and empirical investigation in Brazil," Post-Print dumas-00906310, HAL.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2009. "Channels of transmission of inequality to growth: A survey of the theory and evidence from a Portuguese perspective," GEMF Working Papers 2009-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Henri L. F. de Groot, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis On The Relationship Between Income Inequality And Economic Growth," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(5), pages 654-682, November.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2010. "Regional growth in Portugal: assessing the contribution of earnings and education inequality," GEMF Working Papers 2010-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2005. "A Survey on Growth and Inequality: Does Improved Inequality Data Have Anything to Say?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200501, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.