Implicit oligopolistic collusion is destroyed by uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna & Torben Tranaes, 1999.
"Efficient Competition With Small Numbers -- With Applications to Privatisation and Mergers,"
NBER Working Papers
6952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna & Torben Tranæs, 1999. "Efficient Competition with Small Numbers - with Applications to Privatisation and Mergers," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2011. "Intensity of Competition and the Number of Competitors," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151197, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2013. "Inferring the strategy space from market outcomes," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151206, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2014.
"Optimal access regulation with downstream competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Optimal access regulation with downstream competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151201, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin & Tina Kao, 2012. "Optimal Access Regulation with Downstream Competition," Discussion Papers Series 473, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Quiggin, John, 2012.
"More competitors or more competition? Market concentration and the intensity of competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 712-714.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2011. "More Competitors or more Competition? Market Concentration and the Intensity of Competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151195, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.