A note on the core of the overlapping generations model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, Casper G & Teulings, Coen N, 2004.
"Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coen Teulings & Casper Vries, 2006. "Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 63-83, 03.
- Teulings, Coen & de Vries, Casper G., 2003. "Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses," IZA Discussion Papers 961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coen N. Teulings & Casper G. de Vries, 2003. "Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Esteban, J. & Engineer, M. & Sakovics, J., 1992.
"Costly Transfer Institutions and the Core in an Overlapping Generations Models,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
181.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1997. "Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 1994.
"A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Edward C. Prescott & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2000.
"On the equilibrium concept for overlapping generations organizations,"
602, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward C. Prescott & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2000. "On the equilibrium concept for overlapping generations organizations," Staff Report 282, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003094 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.