A note on the core of the overlapping generations model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1997.
"A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 425-434, June.
- Edward C. Prescott & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2000.
"On the equilibrium concept for overlapping generations organizations,"
282, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward C. Prescott & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2000. "On the equilibrium concept for overlapping generations organizations," Working Papers 602, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Coen Teulings & Casper Vries, 2006.
"Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses,"
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 63-83, 03.
- Teulings, Coen & de Vries, Casper G., 2003. "Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses," IZA Discussion Papers 961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coen N. Teulings & Casper G. de Vries, 2003. "Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Vries, Casper G & Teulings, Coen N, 2004. "Generational Accounting, Solidarity and Pension Losses," CEPR Discussion Papers 4209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esteban, J. & Engineer, M. & Sakovics, J., 1992.
"Costly Transfer Institutions and the Core in an Overlapping Generations Models,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
181.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1997. "Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003094 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.