Adjustment costs and price and quantity adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Michel, Philippe & Moes, Philippe, 1991.
"Quantity adjustment costs and price stickiness,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 121-125, June.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & MICHEL, Philippe & MOËS, Philippe, . "Quantity adjustment costs and price stickiness," CORE Discussion Papers RP -944, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Philippe Michel & Philippe Moës, 1991. "Quantity adjustment costs and price stickiness," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1729, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Danziger, Leif, 2003. "Inflation, costly price and quantity adjustments, and time spent in the Keynesian regime," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 161-166, August.
- Leif Danziger & Claus Thustrup Hansen, 2000.
"On the Output-Inflation Relationship when Price and Quantity Adjustments are Costly,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
293, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leif Danziger & Claus Thustrup Hansen, 2000. "On the Output-Inflation Relationship when Price and Quantity Adjustments are Costly," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 116, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- repec:aah:aarhec:1999-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R., 2002. "Staggering And Synchronization Of Prices In A Low Inflation Environment: Evidence From German Food Stores," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19882, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leif Danziger, 2008.
"Adjustment Costs, Inventories and Output,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(3), pages 519-542, 09.
- repec:aah:aarhec:1996-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R., 2002. "Staggering and Synchronisation of Prices in a Low Inflation Environment: Evidence from German Food Stores," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24823, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Leif Danziger, 2001. "Output and Welfare Effects of Inflation with Costly Price and Quantity Adjustments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1608-1620, December.
- Leif Danziger, 2005.
"Output Effects of Inflation with Fixed Price- and Quantity-Adjustment Costs,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1538, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leif Danziger, 2007. "Output Effects Of Inflation With Fixed Price- And Quantity-Adjustment Costs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 115-120, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.