Far-sighted strong equilibrium and oligopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 40 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Page, Frank Jr. & Wooders, Myrna H. & Kamat, Samir, 2005.
"Networks and farsighted stability,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 257-269, February.
- Page Jr, Frank H & Wooders, Myrna H & Kamat, Samir, 2001. "Networks And Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 621, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Frank H. Page Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders & Samir Kamat, 2002. "Networks and Farsighted Stability," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 370, Society for Computational Economics.
- Page Jr. Frank H & Wooders, Myrna & Kamat, Samir, 2003. "Networks and Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 689, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Samir Kamat & Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Networks and Farsighted Stability," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Page Jr, Frank H & Wooders, Myrna H. & Kamat, Samir, 2002. "Networks And Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 660, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Arce, 1997. "Fiscal Pacts," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 271-284, July.
- Martin, Mathieu & Merlin, Vincent, 2002. "The stability set as a social choice correspondence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-113, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.